Friday, October 07, 2005

A Special Day This Month

My brother-in-all-but-blood, ChemicalNova, has a birthday this month -- the 8th, to be exact.

There are very few people in the world with whom I've ever been closer than Chem. We've known each other since the 4th Grade, have shared great times as well as truly shitty ones, and I'm proud to say that he's the best friend I've ever had.

Lately, Chem's informed me of certain goings - on in his life; he's getting good marks in school, he's happy and content in his job, and, most importantly, he's met someone (I happen to think) who is more than special to him. I haven't seen him this happy to be alive in ages, and I pray things only get better for him!

So "Cheers!" ChemicalNova. Happy Birthday to ya, my brother!

3 comments:

  1. wow...who's the special girl chem? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting...she must be something, as u talk about her all the freakin' time, ur friends may get wear out of hearing of her, but it does sound like u are happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillian: I never tire of hearing how happy my brother is. :-)

    ReplyDelete