Thursday, October 20, 2005

What Fresh Hell Is This?

Ever heard of the "Backyardagins"? Baby Boy's watching it right now. These little cute, animated creatures are singing about being castaways. You know, shipwreck victims?! I'm waiting for the happy cannibalism song, or anything having to do with dying painfully of exposure, or dehydration. Maybe shark attack?
It's all being sung to samba music. It's quite cheerful, really. Makes me want to scuttle a cruise ship.

"I will die, I will die,
Then my meat you will fry,
Try my liver, try my kidney, try my rump roast or thigh."

And I thought Dora was twisted!

Crap and corruption!!! She's up next! Fucking Shoot. Me. Now!

2 comments:

  1. yes...they are interesting aren't they. Can't get Clone to NOT watch them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Heh.

    "Hey kids! Let's sing about that Dandy Donner Party, with all that lovely snow, mountain camping, and cooking your buddies. I mean cooking *WITH* your buddies!" ;-)

    ReplyDelete