Saturday, December 24, 2005

Well, This'll Make Four In A Row

For the last three Christmases, we've been visited by the Flu Fairy. This year isn't any different. The Wife is banning X-mas from the house from this day on.

The Wife took Magoo to the ER last night at 11:05 because she'd been spewing every 15 minutes from 5:00 pm to 11. Then around midnight, Snoofy started projectile vomiting. Thank GOD they know how to hit a bowl!

I brought BabyBoy down to the couch at 1:00 am, in case he started spraying vomitus (praise the Lord, he didn't). However, he didn't go back to sleep until 2:00 am so he's in a REALLY crabby mood right now. (The Wife's putting him to bed again reeaal soon now!)

To conclude, I wasn't able to get to sleep until 4:00 am, was awakened at 7:00, and I'm in a *great* mood myself right now.

I'm going to the video store in a moment, for various and sundery movies for all.

Please pray for us to get better so we can enjoy Christmas!

11 comments:

  1. i have successfully sacrificed a small, black pomeranian for you. hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks high priest guy! Actually, the kids aren't sick now so it must have worked. However, The Wife is trying to hack up a lung now... I would suggest a brown shitzu for that one. ;)

    BTW, my word verification now is "parnf". That's just silly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets all bow our heads and prey. Dear Lord, thank you for accepting tuts generous and heartfelt offering of the beast. We give thanks to you for ceasing the upchucking of stomach contents that Wes and WOW have endured. In Gods name we prey, AMEN!!

    Roy, I guess you weren't a pain in the ass afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wes- i keep getting vaguely obscene ones. it's making me a little uncomfortable but i kinda like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. as soon as i entered that last one, 'komfi' came up. i believe we are being monitored. they know we are catching on. that's ok, fools! watch me watch you right back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the next was 'bgynbx'! the big gyn box! i have stumbled onto something much bigger than i ever expected. i must get this information to the underground right away. pray for my safety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEK!!! Christmas Flu! Sick kids on Christmas! Well, at least it gives you a handy excuse to not go a visiting relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tut/unblinking: Good luck with that...

    contagion: Okay, so there is a plus side. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn it tut! Now you've got me fixated on the word verification thing! My last 3 were "smnz", "wymqe", and "pbewiy".
    I'll leave it to you tut, to decode them...

    ReplyDelete
  10. not sure about the first two but the third definitely refers to golden showers. p be we. dxtpd just came up, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete