Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh, Gee... Thanks Ktreva...

Okay, I'll stop bitchin' now and just answer the meme that Ktreva of The Reality Ranch just slapped me with (I bitch because I love...)

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Truck Driver

2. Machine operator in a paint plant

3. Shipping/Receiving in a plumbing supply warehouse

4. School Day Porter (glorified custodian)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over and Have:

1. Zulu! (Even though it's "history lite", it's a great flick!)

2. Blazing Saddles. ("Where's all the white women at?")

3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail ("Help, help I'm being repressed!")

4. Shaun of the Dead. (Hey, it's got zombies AND British humor!)

Places I've Lived:

1. Roodhouse, IL. (Got me the hell outa there!)

2. Ft. Benning, GA. (Basic Training)

3. Quincy, IL.

4. Rockford, IL. (Get me the hell outa here!)

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:

1. Law and Order (SVU, CI, and the Original)

2. Miami Ink (my newest addiction)

3. Dirty Jobs (It's nice to know someone has a crappier job than I.)

4. Whose Line Is It, Anyway? (Although the British version is funnier, the American version's good, too.)

Four Places I've Been On Vacation:

1. Springfield, MO. and nearby Wilson's Creek (Civil War battle field)

2. Busch Gardens, Tampa (yeah, when I was Two!)

3. Reelfoot Lake near Union City, TN. (GREAT fishing: bluegill a foot in diameter, and channel cat as long as your leg... I shit you not!)

4. Galena, IL. (Oh, the history... and the wine is fan-freakin'-tastic!)

Four Websites I Visit Daily: (not counting blogs)

1. LiveIreland.com (excellant Irish folk music)

2. Yahoo!Mail

3. Joe Cartoon (though not lately -- there hasn't been anything new for awhile).

4. Yahoo!Games

Four Favorite Foods:

1. Thick, juicy, steaks with baked potatoes (nothin' better.)

2. The Wife's King Ranch Casserole (or that "chicken ranch thingie that you make").

3. cheesecake

4. Guinness: The Beer That Eats Like a Meal!

Four Places I'd Rather Be:

1. Phoenix, AZ. (105 degrees and 1% humidity? Oh, yeah!)

2. The great state of Delaware (low taxes and right near the ocean)

3. In bed.

4. Hell, anywhere but freakin' Rockford!

Four People I'm Passing This On To:

1. My brother-by-choice Chem, at Hypodermic Scorpion,cause if I can find the time, so can you my brother. ;^)

2. Harvey at Bad Example, because I haven't kicked a *big dog* in a long time. :^)

3. Littlejoe, just because...

4. And that'll have to be it, 'cause all the good ones are taken now. ;^)

10 comments:

  1. You are welcome! Just passin the love around you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can just imagine what kind of stuff got shipped in and out of that plumbing place...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tut: Do you KNOW how sexual plumbing is? Ya gotchyer male parts, female parts, joints, flanges (that just sounds dirty), and the ever popular *ball cock*. Plumbers are dirty! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOHHHH, Tut the dirty plumber. I like it. Tell me, will you shake your ass for me when you are bent over working with your pipe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, ha! you said 'ballcock'!

    that is wrong, wes, cause she will be at the wrong end of the pipe to see the wigglin'. anatomy and physiology 1, syn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wes, you are just jealous!!! Tut, maybe Friday would be a good night to work on some anatomy and physiology and then when we try some hands on activities, you can show me how to work that pipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. syn: Damn skippy I'm jealous! The Wife doesn't have those kinky nursely skills. ;^)

    tut: ballcock, ballcock, ballcock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha, ha!
    can't help it, i laugh every time you say it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. no comment, just liked that particular name.

    ReplyDelete