Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Job Situation, Part Deux

I got the job and so far, so good.

Of course, today was only my second day, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

(When you've had as many job changes as I've had, that's the best I can do!)

On the down side, it looks like I won't be making it to Galesburg this year, either. I was depending on my last job to provide enough money for new gear, and well, gas money to actually make it there, so it just won't be happening.... AGAIN!!!

I'm getting really fed up with this crap..... Am I the only one on this continent that has this much trouble providing for my family and doing the things I love at the same time?

Of course I'm not..... It just feels like it.....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: This time things will get better........

1 comment:

  1. Just remember that EVERY job has good and bad. There will always be things, people, etc. that you don't like about a job.

    I really hope this works out well for you. I'm cautiously optimistic for you :)

    ReplyDelete