Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fine. Then *I'll* Say It.....

So many folks on The Right in this country are so worried about "offending" those on The Left that, especially when it comes to the war, they don't want to call a spade a spade.

Fine. I will.......

Saying, "I support the troops but not their mission" is contradictory. You can't support our soldiers/sailors/airmen/marines if you don't support what they DO.

That being said, those on The Left who do not want our brave men and women to succeed in the war on terror obviously want us to lose this war. If we lose, the terrorists win.

(If my writing seems simplistic, it's supposed to be. Some Lefty might be trying to read it, and I wouldn't want them to become even more confused.)

Now how can someone who dreams of the downfall of our unique society, and victory for Islamo-nazism even remotely call themselves "Patriotic"?

They can't.

Ergo, if you're a Left-wing dingbat then You. Are. un-American!

Pure and simple.

2 comments:

  1. Although I'm thoroughly disgusted by the anti-victory left, I wouldn't call them un-American, and I explain why here:

    http://badexample.mu.nu/archives/032786.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then *geographically* they're Americans, but many of them *do* advocate unconstitutional means toward changing our government, ie, using Supreme Court judges to create laws, and encouraging the dingbat Congress to interfere with the President's authority as Commander-in-Chief.

    I have a very simplistic way of looking at this I guess. I'm just commenting on the most shrill, strident, hate-filled liberal rhetoric directed towards the administration as well as our troops IN A TIME OF WAR.

    It pisses me off that these same "people" reap the benefits of living in a truly free republic, while at the same time encouraging and abetting those who want us dead and doing everything they can to demoralize our fighting men and women.

    All that being said, this rant is directed not at Joe Blow down the street who votes democrat 'cause his mama and daddy did, but at the democrats in places of power; government and media.

    I guess from now on I'll refer to them as "Geo-Americans"? Even though they're still scum...

    ReplyDelete