Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Happy Blog Day To Me!

Well...... So this is what it's like to be blog-born, huh? I'm not quite as sticky as I thought I'd be, and my blog-mom isn't screaming quite as loud as one would expect. Thanks, Anathematized1, for not aborting me (you will most probably regret that decision). ;-)

What do yas want/need to know? My name's Wes living in Rockford, IL. with The Wife, 3 offspring, 3 cats, and a dog. I've been a husband for the last 11+ years, a father for 8, an historical re-enactor, member of 2 (now disbanded) Celtic Bands in which I played the bodhrán (it's a drum, hence the name) and sang, and I'm currently looking for work after .... never mind, maybe later.

I'm already friends with Grau, of the imcomparable Frizzensparks fame, Contagion, Littlejoe, and S. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

Peace!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Another blogofriend! Nice digs, see ya soon dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grau: Thanks! Anathametized1 was over and I said,"how does somebody start a blog", and the next thing I know, I'm waking up groggily in front of the 'puter wondering what the hell happened! As 'puter illiterate as I am? What the heck was I thinking?! ;-)

    pre64m70: Thanks for the welcome and vice versa! :-)

    Littlejoe: Thanks dude.

    ReplyDelete