Friday, August 12, 2005

For Your (Kids) Morning Viewing Pleasure (and endless source of laughter for me).

My two youngest are, at this moment, watching the very educational marvel that is "Dora the Explorer". And I've been laughing my butt off! Earlier in the show, I got this strange picture in my head. It was after I heard the voice of Dora saying, "Say backpack, say backpack!", the voice continued in my head: "say backpack, SAY BACKPACK DAMN IT, SAY IT NOW, NOW, LOUDER. . . . . .!!!". The visual is one of Dora in the garb of your friendly neighborhood dominatrix, all leather, whips, and a ball gag in "Boots" the monkey's mouth.

God, I'm gonna be sick.

2 comments:

  1. "Laura the CrackWhora"

    That's good, Grau! And Striper?! That's a SCREAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But yes, you're a bad man.
    I'm so glad I'm not alone. ;-)

    ReplyDelete