Thursday, August 18, 2005

This Pissed Me Off!

I was helping The Wife clean her classroom yesterday in preparation for the coming school year. Seeing as the school district, in it's infinite wisdom (read: fucktardedness) fired all of the school custodians last year, all the schools, not just The Wife's, are in complete disarray and are scrambling to get ready.

Anyway, I walked into the school office while I was there and saw this flyer, written here in toto:

BLACK STUDENT ALLIANCE
BACK - 2- SCHOOL FESTIVAL
Saturday, August 20, 2005
12 - 4pm
RVC Main Campus
Parking Lot #1 - near the theater
FREE BACKPACKS
SCHOOL SUPPLIES INCLUDED
FOR FIRST 150 STUDENTS
FREE ADMISSION - FOOD, GAMES, FUN
(at bottom) RVC APPROVED
REMOVE ON 8/21
RC
"Come get more free hand outs! We're not going to demand that YOUR PARENTS take responsibility and get your school shit ready, NO, we're going to give you what SOCIETY owes you for enslaving your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents! And what WE can't give you, we'll "encourage" your already underpaid TEACHERS to buy what you don't feel like buying so you can pay for those $150 shoes!"
AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH! I want to EAT SOMEONE!
Can you see why I'm pissed off? Try a "WHITE STUDENT ALLIANCE" and the liberal whiners in the school board and district would scream about a "Kiddie Klan"!
I've spent a great deal of time teaching my kids not to judge someone by the color of their skin, but by their actions
(Yes, I teach my kids to JUDGE),
and these liberal PUKES continue to exaserbate racial trouble. I guess if it wasn't for bigotry, they'd be out of jobs. Their own bigotry!
I think I'm gonna write a letter to Mr. Thompson of the District School Board. Ask him when the Hispanic, Asian, White, and American Indian Student Alliances are having their festivals.
Heh.
Well, at least I feel better.

7 comments:

  1. chemicalova: I'm sick and frrreakin' tired of all the double standards regarding race! I'm turning into a HUUUGE racist myself!

    Sally: I don't think Grau's seen it yet -- I haven't seen a mushroom cloud from his neck of the woods yet. ;-)

    And yeah, I have the greatest respect for teachers what with all the crap they have to put up with from parents who otherwise don't give a damn about what their kids do, to the Board of Ed, who doesn't have a fookin' clue what's needed in the classroom. Kudos to you for lasting 6 years! I couldn't have lasted that long! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife could actually give a much more accurate account on what it's like to be a teacher, but she ain't posted a damned thing yet on her own blog! Can't blame her though 'cause she's too busy doing those "little things" that the custodians would do IF THE BORED OF ED HADN'T FIRED THEM ALL!

    This school district SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very irritating. You seriously should write to the school board. That is completely insane. Anything done to the exclusion of any other race (including exclusion of whites)is racism, and while this fact ought to seem obvious to anyone in charge, apparently they need to be made aware of this. So so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *in best pepperpot voice* "I DON'T LIKE SPAM!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem is, they ARE aware of it. They ARE the exclusionists. I'm still going to write them, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I will. And if people want to brand me a bigot, fuck' 'em anyway! I stopped caring what think about me a looong time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe, my aunt was one of the "leaders" of People Who Care..

    She and I didn't talk for awhile after a nice little argument. Hell, People Who Care wound up f'ing up the school district financially in ways they will feel for yeaaaars to come.

    ReplyDelete