Thursday, November 03, 2005

That's It For Me.

Today seems like the right time to announce this.

As of now, on this 3rd day of November, in the year of our Lord 2005, I am official leaving Clan Chattan.

I won't get into specifics, because anything I say can and would be used against me in the court of public opinion.

I can honestly say, though, that it was fun guys. You were there when I learned the bodhran, you encouraged me in my singing (sometimes at knife point), and I wouldn't trade the time I spent with all of you for anything.

Virtue, I still want my clothes and drum back.
Maelduin, I'm so sorry about your Dad's passing. You're in my thoughts and prayers. +

Take it easy, guys, and hopefully I'll still see you at events.

Slainte.

2 comments:

  1. Virtue: Belated thank you, my dear, for getting my bodhran back to me. :)

    ReplyDelete