Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yeah, It's About Time...

I've about had it at my work. I'm sick of the bullshit.

Yeah, I hear you: "There's bullshit no matter where you go", said in a snide, all-knowing voice.

Well, duh! I know there's bullshit wherever you go and wherever you work because, chances are, I've worked there, too!

I've had a lot of jobs in my life..... a LOT of jobs.... too fecking many to count.... and trust me, the one I have now......

TOPS. THEM. ALL!

It's time, me thinks, to go back on the Road.

I just spent 2 hours filling out apps, hoping that one of them sticks. It won't be the one that I really want -- I don't have enough OTR experience for that one -- but if all works out, after just a few months, I will get it.

I should tell you a little of why I feel this way about my sucktastic job but whenever I sit down to do just that, words fail me.

Feckin' words.

Enough for now. I'm going to bed early tonight and see if I can forget how to breathe.

Heh.

2 comments:

  1. I recommend LOTS of beer to help ease the pain :-)

    Of course, that's my solution to EVERYTHING...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luck to ya, Wes...

    And you can just forget about trying to forget how to breathe.

    ReplyDelete