Sunday, August 27, 2006

It's Good Being Home.

Just got home from Contagions' & Ktreva's house. I've had the best time with friends that I've had in a good long while.

And to add to the pleasure, Tammi was there!

Hell, last I'd heard, she was going back to Florida....

I guess if I wasn't using Insight as my provider, I'd be able to keep closer tabs on my MuNu friends.....

(though that should be fixed tomorrow, thanks to Contagion.)

I'm glad you're still around, Tammi. :^)

I'm kinda rambling, I guess 'cause of Mr. Jack Daniel's wonderful elixer.

(I'm not complaining in the least. I'm just sayin'....)

Cut me some slack, I've never blogged drunk before.

(Like anyone's reading this crappy thing anyway.....)

Ya know what? I'm gonna wait to post about my latest exploits 'til I'm sober, just because it took me about 3 minutes to type that last sentence.

See you after the hangover...

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe - ahhh drunk bloggin'. The stuff of links my friend!

    It was good to see you again also. And very good to see you posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can post now. 'Cause I'm home. Life is getting better - not great yet, but getting there.
    *remaining cautiously optimistic* :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wes, i apologize. haven't i ever yet invited you and your clan to come and drink with syn and i yet? i know chem would enjoy seeing you, whatever. drop in some time, our treat, seriously. yeah, chem is kind of iffy but he has spoken well enough of you and you have obviously been screwed by the man enough (trying to make an honest living. i swear, no one i know has had such a crappy time with jobs)that you need to blow it all off (bills, etc.(don't worry about late fees, they don't really count))and come and enjoy some free food and drink with us.

    ReplyDelete