Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm North Carolina Bound!

I'll be back soon. I got a sweet run to NC. I don't know where exactly I'm going yet in NC, but I'll find out before I leave.....

Duh.

I don't usually get a run that far away: they're normally reserved for teams and I just don't play well with others, unless there're Irish session players and I don't work with any.

I just hope all goes well, with me being away and the family staying behind. I don't know, just got a weird feeling is all.

If you're so inclined, throw a prayer or good thought our way while I'm away.
I'm sure it's nothing, but still.....

Roll on, ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. *throws prayer*

    *throws good thought*

    *throws beer*

    ONE of those should work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *throws pocein*

    "I'M ANGRY BUT I'M HAPPY!!"

    Just thinkin' of you! Oh and here is something you simply MUST own:

    http://www.geeklabel.com/show_product.php?product_id=40

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Harvey! One of 'em must've worked! :-)

    Ktreva: LOL!! "I'm angry but I'm happy!" Ahh, poteen.... God, I miss that stuff! And you're right, I have GOT to get that shirt! :-)

    ReplyDelete