Monday, January 15, 2007

What Time Is It? Is It Still January?

Damn, that was one helluva New Year's party!!!

Now if I could only remember.....

Something about glogg

(Mmmmm, glogg...)

and Harvey demanding I sing "White and Nerdy" while playing the bodhran, and LittleJoe picking up TNT

(Nothing funny there, he was picking her up. Physically. Ya know I can't write that in an unprovocative way...)

and Contagion (or maybe it was Grau.... things were blurry at this point) saying, "Hey, wanna see something sick and disgusting?"

(In future, for the LOVE OF GOD, say NO!!!)

Thanks Contagion and Ktreva! When it comes to throwing a party, nobody does it better! I hear I had a great time....... ;^)

2 comments:

  1. So... how's "White & Nerdy" coming? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been workin' really hard on it.... Yeeaah, that's it... ;-)

    ReplyDelete