Saturday, September 29, 2007

Week 18...... The Pregnancy Continues......

Thank God!

And to everyone who sent their thoughts and prayers for The Wife's well-being, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

The Wife is off bed-rest! That pesky placenta is back where it belongs, and The Wife and the youngling are doing well; both are healthy and the little bugger's growing like a weed. In two weeks we'll find out for sure if he's a boy or not....

The Wife knows. She was right about all our kids, so when she says she knows, she KNOWS.

Just thought I'd let you who care know what's going on.

Peace be with you all, my friends.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good reason to have a celebratory drink.
    Cheers!
    /blogcrawl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! Best to you and the missus, and the little jeeper...

    ...crawling along...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just passin' through on the blog crawl. Good news about the wife and young un.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's because fo the bhlag crawl! YUou should have been there to keep me from singing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glad and relieved to hear it, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the season for migration: birds, butterflies and of course pesky placentas. Glad to hear the family is doing well.

    Oh, and hi back at you :-)
    h~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad Mrs Wes is doing well.

    Post again damnit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's February now, and I just saw your post about your wife having placenta previa and being on bed rest.

    I'm not sure where you are at this point, since so many months have passed. I had complete placenta previa and was on bed rest until my son was born. It was a stressful time.

    I pray things are going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete