Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And There Was Much Rejoicing....

YAAAY!!!

The Wife & Squeaks are home!

Finally!

I don't think The Wife really wants me to go into any more detail about "the experience" other than neither she (nor I) had any real idea about how she'd feel after a C-section and for how long she'd feel like her insides were trying to fall out.

But she's home, he's home & that's all that matters right now.

Thanks to all for the positive thoughts, good vibes and prayers. We couldn't've gotten through this without you. :-)

Thanks too to Ms. H, one of the best next door neighbors anyone could ever have, for picking the younglings up after school & for fixing supper for a couple of nights. I couldn't've gotten a fraction of the things done that we needed without her. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I'll get pictures up the next time I post.

Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment