Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blame Me.

I've lived in Rockford for over 10 years and this is the first time I remember it snowing this much and the snow sticking around for so long.

(We're due [so the weather guy says] for 2 - 4 inches tonight.)

Why, after all these years, is it snowing so much? Because my job requires me to SHOVEL IT!

That's the only reason.

Mother Nature is a be- OTCH!

But really, that's OK, because as of 2pm today, I have a brand-spankin' new snow blower at work,

(No I won't clear your driveway)

that actually WORKS now,

(or your sidewalk)

So Mamma Nature can kiss my en-tire ass!

(I said NO, DAMMIT!)

11 comments:

  1. You are so right GB, Mother Nature does suck. I am soooo tired of the snow already. I have no snowblower, just a shovel. If I could afford it I would just stay inside until the snow melts. But the beauty of it is, when the kids totally piss you off, that is just another annoying chore to 1) get them out of your hair, 2) get your work done while you sit on your ass in the warm house. Isn't that what our parents did to us? Payback is hell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoveling? I just walk on it till it's flat

    ReplyDelete
  3. syn: If I could afford it, I'd move to AZ. Friggin' snow! I feel your pain. :)

    ktreva: I'm all for that, that's why I tend not to shovel my walk.
    (unless I'm expecting the pizza guy: I don't want him slipping and dropping my pizza!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. screw mother nature. she made the mess, she can clean it up herself!
    GB: AZ, hell! i'm talking belize! costa rica! samoa, my man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tut: Samoa, hell yes, but I ain't goin' to the land of cocaine, kidnappings, and revolucions that is Central America...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wes, lets forget about the snow talk, so the weatherman is giving you and your wife 2-4 inches? Isn't that about what your wife expects every night?

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't fear, GB, when you come to visit me in my palatial jungle compound (i'm thinking something along the lines of Col. Kurtz's place, keeps the neighbors away), i will have my manservant, Pedro, offer you his protection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. syn: Yep, every night. 2-4 inches. WIDE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wes,(gentle shake) Wes (not so gentle shake) WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU ARE DREAMING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey syn, keep shakin' it, babe! ;)

    ReplyDelete